Friday 14 June 2013

It's Flying again!

That's time again. The reason I've not posted for sometime is the usual 'life' together with some technical problems. Since my last post I've been away with the Family for a much needed break. We had a week in Malta, a beautiful place and the perfect tonic! My husband who manages my website and all things technical has been very busy with his business launching a new office in Newcastle (www.solutionsforaccounting.co.uk). And here in the Bug Headquarters I've enjoyed creating some new products using fabric covered buttons. Hair bobbles, hair slides and magnets all made with fabric covered buttons will debut at Arnold Carnival this weekend. As will teacher gifts. Teacher gifts will hopefully make there way onto the website this weekend, pictures are already on Facebook. The range includes cute apple bags, apple magnets and "Top Teacher" Flannels - practical gifts and priced between £2.50 and £3.00 they make a perfect token gift for teachers and TA's. So Arnold Carnival looms this weekend, I really look forward to this event each year and this year I'm joined by Kirsty of Kirsty's Contemporary cards and Emma from Beyond Benefits. The Carnival has great free entertainment all weekend. Lets hope the sun shines!