Wednesday 8 May 2013

It's late! Well this post is not late, provided I finish it in the next 45 minutes, it's just very late in the day!! I'm aiming to post a blog every Wednesday at least. I've kept up with it so far, but this week has been exhausting! The Fabric Bug workroom has been a bit neglected. We went away for the extended weekend, had a fab weekend with lovely friends, some we haven't seen for years...had plenty of sun and a great catch up! So there hasn't been much activity with the Fabric Bug, nor any movement on the 'to do' or 'to create' list. However I have enjoyed some lovely feedback this week from customers. One customer called me "Super Woman!", not sure of that but it is always great to receive feedback. I've now have a couple of days to replenish stock and carry on with the new designs. I'm at Bawtry on Sunday, at the New Hall, for those that don't know Bawtry it is a lovely town, with some great shops and eateries, well worth a visit and it really springs into life over the weekend. Fab 'individual' shops and always a warm welcome. Next week I'll be gearing up for Etwall Well Dressing which is always a busy weekend, if you've not seen Well Dressing before, it's a Derbyshire tradition and well worth seeing. So if you're near to any of my events do pop by and say hello. Hopefully my new lines, toy storage bags and new goody bags will be available soon, so watch this space. Joanne