Wednesday 1 May 2013

Busy Bug........... Well, this time of year is supposed to be less busy with events giving me chance to keep on top of everything.........yet I'm busy both with The Fabric Bug and family life. Last weekend I went to a Craft Fair at Mapplewell in Barnsley, it was a great event and I met lots of new people, I also got signed up to do more events in that area later in the year. It's always good to try new areas and there were some lovely crafters there (yes I spent...occupational hazard!). In my workroom (called the 'Bug Room' in our house) this week I've been completing some bespoke orders......it's often customers that give me inspiration for new ideas. I've completed father and son aprons (XL and tiny!). I've also been doing quite a few of the bunting boards, more aprons...and yes more aprons! The new designs for the Personalised Toy Storage Bags are still work in progress! And the new party bags haven't even begun! It's a hectic weekend with the Family this weekend and catching up with some old friends so having the weekend off from events. But have a full 'to do list' ready for next week. Thanks for stopping by. (Hooray....proud I've managed to keep to my promise of weekly updates) Joanne