Monday 21 June 2010

Arnold Carnival with Sunshine!!

Hi

Had a great weekend at Arnold Carnival, a little cold on the Saturday, but having remembered to pack socks and a coat on Sunday it was glorious! Arnold Carnival is a great family day out and a 'fun' if busy event to do. There was plenty of entertainment, the stilt walker was fantastic. From a 'bug' point of view it was great, though I was on my own on Sunday, the busiest of the days. It was great to see customers that bought things last year returning and it's great to receive orders for Christmas gifts early (though a little unnerving as I can't help thinking I should be starting too). I also met up with someone I haven't seen since school (too many years ago to admit), someone I used to go to work with and a friend who we probably saw more of when he lived in Singapore than now when he lives in Arnold (that's what having kids with social lives does for you!).

Now I have to focus on getting ready for the the school fayres before a breather in August just before the start of the Christmas season.....

Joanne