Saturday 19 February 2011

Life!

Well, my prediction that I perhaps wouldn't be able to keep my blog up to date regularly was correct!! To say that the last quarter of 2010 was busy is an understatement. It was great to be busy and to receive some great feedback at events but it was also exhausting! My Mum was enlisted to help and there were many late nights and early mornings! However post christmas I have caught up on sleep, housework, yet somehow we have arrived in Feburary (nearly in March), and my 'to do' list is still long...
So what's happening? I am designing some new products which should be on the website soon, some funky personalised cushions, some bird and bunny cute bags and in development are some easter and mothers day gifts. So keep checking the website. The idea's are flowing but time is ticking away all too quickly.
Events are being scheduled, the next one is at Southwell Minster on the 5th March, this event is wonderful, the organisers insist on all exhibitors selling hand crafted items only and it it a lovely setting (though cold!). Keep an eye on the Events tab on the website and do come and say hello if you are local to an event. Web orders are great but I really enjoy the events where I have met some great people, exhibitors and customers alike.

New year, new prodcuts and hopefully a few more entries on the blog!!
Joanne