Friday 11 June 2010

Sunshine, Rain & the Start of Summer


Are we in Summer? I have done several events since my last blog. Southwell Minister was great, such a beautiful back drop, I have never set my stall out on a grave before! A very enjoyable event with some very talented people, the Minster insists on everyone handcrafting their wares which results in a truly wonderful variety of unique products. If I am invited for their Christmas event I can imagine it would be magical with the Minster decorated for the fesitve season - fingers crossed as it is a most popular venue.

White Post Farm was less eventful, not quite what I thought it would be and a little disappointing, again great people though.

Getting ready now for Arnold Carnival and then I have seem to have a lot of School Summer Fayres. The new gardening sets continue to be popular despite the weather! The hooded baby blankets are now on the website, each is personalised with either a duck or butterly design, and soon to be added is a moon and stars design.

I have various new prodcuts in the pipeline and I am already beginning to think about the Christmas launch!

So keep and eye on the website as hopefully new items will be appearing soon!

Joanne